Friday, November 28, 2008

MOVING DAY IS...
FRIDAY DECEMBER 5, 2008
What can I say. We are excited!!! The hired movers are taking all our large furniture to the log home on Friday. On Saturday all our North Country relatives will help us move the smaller items, boxes, clothes and anything the movers did not take.
I'll let you know as we get closer, but our first night in the log home should be Saturday December 6, 2008. We thought about staying there on Friday night, (and may yet)...but for an early start on Saturday I think we will be staying at the Fort!
We will probably be without the computer and TV until the cable hookup happens on Monday. We have it scheduled...we hope it happens!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wow - you're moving in on my birthday - Dec. 5th - what a great day to remember! ha,ha!
I'm very happy for you!!